dsanchez's avatar

Do I have to report child support on my income taxes?

I live in California and receive child support from my ex-husband. Do I have to report the money I receive for child support as income...

dsanchez asked 1 year ago in Los Angeles, California

Want us to email you occasionally with Legal Calculators news?

Make legal calculations with a single click of the mouse, instantly search and browse legal caselaw, and discuss current legal issues and topics. The Legal Calculators website is the perfect starting point for determining your legal rights.

Copyright © 2020 Legal Calculators. All rights reserved.